Summit Prime-Performance Blender – HBH850
You are just One Touch away from best possible blended consistency with the Summit Prime-Performance Blender. One Touch Sensor Blending’s patent-pending technology frequently monitors blender’s power usage and speed to decide when the easiest drink consistency is achieved. Plus, there are hundreds of pre-programmed cycles, reducing the will to choose different cycles for various drinks to disencumber decision-making time.
At a Glance
- One touch to best possible consistency with Auto Blend technology
- Auto Blend stops blender when drink reaches the easiest consistency
- Wave~Action system frequently forces mixture down into blades
- Powerful 3 HP motor with all-metal drive coupling
- USB port for long run program updates
- Jar pad sensor prevents “wear and tear”
- Unique airflow baffle helps to keep unit cool and stops water ingress
- Converts for in-counter use
- Stackable 64 ounces. (1.8 L) container
- Quiet Protect sound enclosure reduces blender noise
- Dual fans routinely stay motor cool
- Sure Grip feet save you skidding
Product Uses and Features
Ordinary blenders spin contents across the walls of the jar, which will leave whole chunks untouched by the blades. The Wave~Action System has a singular container and blade system which continually forces mixture down into the blades for smooth results each time. Plus, the Cavitation Keep watch over feature detects when cavitation occurs and prompts the operator so as to add more liquid. This helps to keep the operator from spending time watching the blender all the way through blending and from serving a nasty drink.
The Jar Pad Sensor turns off the motor when the container isn’t in place to cut back any “wear and tear” from misuse, at the same time as the Quiet Protect Sensor turns off the motor when the operator lifts the Quiet Protect. Distinctive airflow baffle consistently circulates cool air across the motor, keeping the motor cool and preventing water ingress, resulting in longer blender life.